- Information We Collect: We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Telephone Number
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- How We Collect Your Information: We collect/receive information about you in the following manner:
- When a user fills up the registration form or otherwise submits personal information
- Interacts with the website
- From public sources
- How We Use Your Information: We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Creating user account
- Processing payment
- Manage customer order
- Manage user account
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
- How We Share Your Information: We will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
- Ad service
- Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we may not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Your Rights: Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at email@example.com. Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
- Security: The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Grievance / Data Protection Officer: If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at FW3 Ltd, Unit 3 Woodlands Business Park, Burlescombe, Devon, EX16 7LL, email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
The following cookies are used by Infratap / FW3 Limited.
This cookie table has been created and updated by the CookieFirst consent management platform.
Controlling your personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have several rights in relation to the data we store about you:
- The right to access what information we have stored about you. You can issue a subject access request by emailing email@example.com.
- The right to be forgotten and have your information removed from our systems.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate.
- The right to portability so that you can reuse your personal information for your own purposes including porting to another service provider.
- The right to withdraw consent to receiving direct marketing messages and other consent-based processing at any time. Online customers can do this themselves by changing their Contact Preferences in their Account page on this website. You may withdraw cookie consent and change preferences at any time. The “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator. In the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioners Office or ICO for short. You can read more about your rights and GDPR here: https://ico.org.uk. Browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/macFirefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-USInternet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fcIf you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents. v